Peanut Butter Cake With White Chocolate
By Shrutika Bhalla
White chocolate is loved by all, as it is so creamy and smooth and has the colour of its own. Peanut Butter Cake With White Chocolate contains the white chocolate which is luxurious and far one of the best desert loved by all.
For all you white chocolate, peanut butter lovers out there or all of you that just love a good slice of layered cake this ones for you!!
• Wheat flour- 150 grm
• Refined flour- 150 grm
• Baking powder- 1 tbsp
• Salt- 1 tsp
• Cornflour- 1 tbsp
• Roasted peanuts- 100grm
• Brown sugar- 150grm
• Peanut butter- 100ml ( organic)
• Oil/ butter/ clarified butter- 50 ml
• Melted white chocolate- 100 grm
• Milk- 150ml
1. Preheat oven to 180* c for twenty minutes.
2. Sift all dry ingredients , both flours , baking powder, salt and cornflour. Keep aside.
3. Beat peanut butter, butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Combine melted white chocolate + milk into the above mixture and beat on medium speed.
5. Add dry ingredients and milk gradually. Add some roasted peanuts.
6. Do not over mix the batter.
7. Pour batter into loaf pan .spread some roasted peanuts on the top.
8. Bake at 170*c .for 50 minutes or until done.